Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Time Flies When You're Unprepared




Another great article by Ben Stein on how to Stay Rich.....

When I first moved to Los Angeles 31 years ago, I had a number of rich friends. They were good to me. They took me to dinners at elegant bistros, threw parties for me in their Beverly Hills homes, and gave me lavish gifts for my birthday. They were fine people.

Today, some of them are still rich. They still have lavish homes in Beverly Hills, they usually also have homes in Malibu or out in the desert or both, and they travel the world and have servants.

Many of them, however, are broke or nearly broke. They're not happy. They worry constantly. They live smaller, more cramped lives


Click above link to read the rest of the article

Scott Dauenhauer, CFP, MSFP, AIF
www.meridianwealth.com