Monday, January 28, 2008

The Economy Is Fine (Really) - WSJ.com

The Economy Is Fine (Really) - WSJ.com

One of the best pieces I've read in the past month regarding the economy and how it is really doing. As you know I'm not one to make predictions and I don't forecast recessions, if we have one we have one. However, I've felt that the media, the politicians, and many economists have been trying to create a recession. They may be right, we might be heading toward a recession, but the traditional indicators aren't there and I feel we are being played. This article does a great job of explaining our current economy and why it is so different than that of the Great Depression and the 1970's. I encourage all of you to click the link and read it, even if you disagree.

Scott Dauenhauer, CFP, MSFP, AIF
949-916-6238
www.meridianwealth.com