Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Feature: What I'm Reading

Recently I bought an iPad and it has completely changed the way I consume research. Instead of reading articles as they appear or as I find them I use my iPad along with a great little app call InstapaperPro. Instapaper allows me to save the articles to read later, as I please.

One cool feature is that Instapaper logs all the articles that I've read and allows me to categorize them and it then provides an RSS feed. What I've done is added two new "blog feeds" to the left in My Blog List - one is called What Scott Has Read and the other Meridian Must Reads. Since I consume an inordinate amount of information and can't post all of it, this will give you a glimpse into what I've been reading (What Scott Has Read) and the articles that I think would benefit you the most (Meridian Must Reads). I will continue to post important articles to this blog, but the feeds to the left in My Blog List give you even more insight as to what I've been up to.

Scott Dauenhauer CFP, MSFP, AIF