Friday, July 23, 2010

Pissing Match: Is the World Ready for the Waterless Urinal?



I love this story. This may not seem like the typical Meridian blog post, but bear with me.

For my regular readers (both of you!) you know that my belief is that we are in a depression (not a Great Depression....yet), but I also am an eternal optimist and this story is one of those reasons. I believe that the human race is on the verge of technical and biological breakthroughs that will forever change the way we live and approach life. This little invention is just one item of innovation that will save our precious resources. Its a great story and one of many innovations I've posted over the past few years. Times are tough (with 20%+ unemployment there is no other term than depression), but our children and grandchildren will live in a world unlike anything we ever dreamed of.

Scott Dauenhauer CFP, MSFP, AIF